2 ply meltblown mask is a surgical face mask which consisting of 4 different layers. The two layers of mask are made of Spunbond fabric. The part that provides the actual filtration is made of a double meltblown layer.
2 ply meltblown masks are medical masks that consists of a total 4 fabric layer. These masks which the filteration of virus and bacteria is higher than conventional 2 ply surgeon masks, provide a minimum of 98% filteration.
Surgial 2 Ply Meltblown Mask
Medical supplies such as surgial masks, face masks, respiratory masks are health equipments that designed for use in the medical field. However, because of the Corona virus, it has become a part of our daily life. Surgical masks that should be worn in all areas where there is interaction between people are one of the important measures that can be taken against the pandemic. Surgical masks must be produced to a certain standard. The most important one of these standards is the filtration of the mask.
In order for the masks to be able to filter, they must be produced with using special fabrics. The type of fabric found in the standard of surgical masks is the meltblown fabric. The meltblown fabric is a type of synthetic fabric manufactured with using special methods. The biggest feature of this fabric is that it provides air permeability while it prevents viruses or bacteria. That is why meltblown fabric is used in surgical masks. In 4 ply masks, a double ply meltblown mask is used. By this way, the filtration ability of the mask is doubled and a better protection is provided.
Standard of Meltblown Mask
meet some certain standards in order to be offered for sale in the market. Turkish Standards Institute (TSE) has determined the production standards of surgical masks. According to these standards, the features that should be found in surgical masks are as follows;
- Medical masks should consist of at least 3 ply.
- Bacteria filtration in the mask should be 98% maximum and also particle filtration should form a liquid barrier for 95% liquid tightness .
- It should not contains any allergens.
- Should be comfortable to breathe in and out.
- It should cover the area between tp of the nose and bottom of the chin.
- Should be totally fits to face.
Similar quality standards for masks are also valid for manufacturing companies. Companies that want to produce surgical masks must obtain the necessary permits and certificates.
Considerations While Using Masks
The correct use of masks is as important as the use of medical masks by everyone in social areas. The proper mask use is crucial for the mask to perform its protective function. So, how should we wear a mask? What should be considered when wearing a mask?
- The inner and outer surfaces of the mask should not be touched.
- Surgical masks are disposable, they shoud not be used more that once.
- Before putting on the mask hands should be washed with soapy water.
- In order for the mask fits to face perfectly, the nose wire should be placed by lightly pressing.
- If mask becomes dirty, wet or damaged it should be replaced with a new one.
- When removing the mask, it should be removed without touching to the front part and then hands should be washed with soapy water.
Mag Bag 4 Ply Surgical Mask
Mag Bag, has established its technological infrastructure in order to meet the increasing need for surgical masks due to the Covid-19 pandemic and has ISO 13485 and QCS International certificates required for the production of medical textile products, and has received the TS EN 14683 standard and CE certificate and started the production of medical masks. Mag Bag branded surgical masks are produced as 3 ply and 4 ply. The features of the 4 ply meltblown masks produced by Mag Bag are as follows;
- It consists of 4 different layers are 2 ply of meltblown fabric and 2 ply of spunbond fabric.
- The total fabric weight of the mask is 100 gr.
- Complies with the European standard EN14683.
- Masks are boxed in packs of 10 without touching.
- The part that grips the back of the ear is made of soft fabric.
- There is an adjustable aluminum nose wire to make it fit perfectly to face.
- It has a structure suitable for comfortable breathing.
- It has the ability to filter at least 98% and above.
2 Ply Meltblown Mask Price
With the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic, the number of surgical mask manufacturers has also increased. However, some of these manufacturers have not received any certification or approval. These masks, which are produced in unsanitary conditions, can endanger human health. Mag Bag meltblown surgical masks is a corporate company that has received all the necessary approvals and permissions. For double layer meltblown mask prices and your orders, simply contact Mag Bag.