Mag PVC Bag Packaging Medikal Teks . Ins. Singing. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. (hereinafter referred to as ” Mag Bag”), we care about the security and privacy of your personal data. Acting as a “Data Controller” within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (KVKK); This information text has been prepared to indicate that responsibilities such as keeping, protecting, processing, transferring personal data within the scope of legislation, how long it will be stored, and the rights of data owners are implemented within the provisions of the legislation.
Collection, Processing and Purposes of Personal Data
Mag Bag can process personal data in order to continue its activities and in line with the principles and procedures stipulated by the laws and regulations related to KVKK. Personal data can be shared either directly or indirectly via the Mag Bag website, social media, etc. may be collected in written or electronic form. Personal data kept within the scope of KVKK can be used for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations as required
- Follow-up of finance/accounting affairs
- Follow-up of legal transactions and processes
- Planning or auditing information security processes
- Developing or diversifying the support and services provided
- Planning and executing the sales process of products/services
- Planning and execution of after-sales support services
- Identification/evaluation of people to be included in marketing activities in line with consumer behavior criteria
- Designing and performing advertising/promotion activities in digital and/or other media
- Customer acquisition in digital and/or other channels or designing activities to be developed for existing customers
- Planning and execution of data studies for promotional activities
- Fulfillment of marketing processes of products and/or services
- Evaluating the wishes or requests to be conveyed by the visitors through various channels and carrying out improvement works in line with the feedbacks.
Personal Data Collection Method and Its Legal Basis
Expressed in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law;
- In cases where it is necessary to obtain the explicit consent of the person concerned,
- clearly stipulated in the law,
- Provided that it is directly related to the conclusion of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract,
- It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligations,
- Data processing is mandatory for the fulfillment, exercise or protection of a right, etc. in cases
Pursuant to the duty and authority given by paragraph (t) of Article 234 of the Presidential Decree No. 4;
Mag Bag, through application forms, internet, websites, registration forms, cookies, social media and other public channels, provided that the relevant persons, third parties and legal authorities continue the said relationship. collects personal data within the framework stipulated in the provisions of Articles 5, 6 and 8 of the.
Rights of Persons whose Personal Data are Processed under KVKK
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, Mag Persons applying to Bag;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been used, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data,
- Learning the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made in this direction to the third parties to whom the personal data has been sent,
- To request the deletion or anonymization of personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear in order to be evaluated within the principles such as purpose and time, and to request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to this, in case of a result against them in the event that the processed personal data is examined through automated systems,
- They have the right to demand the removal of the damage in case their personal data is processed unlawfully and in case of damage due to this reason.
To Contact About Your Requests
KVKK , which regulates the rights of the person concerned, to our address or e-mail address, which will be provided below, by attaching the documents specifying the identity information in accordance with the “Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller”.
In the application to be made in order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, the person concerned must clearly and clearly state the requested issues. Information and documents pertaining to the application must be attached at the time of application. Applications to be made within this scope will be accepted after the verification processes to be carried out by us, and your requests regarding your rights will be finalized as soon as possible depending on the nature of the request.
mag You can reach Bag via the contact information given below.
Address: ASO 1. Org. Singing. Plenty. Ural cad. Dulkadirogullari st. No: 8 Sincan/ANKARA
Phone: +90 312 267 49 47 and +90 533 162 90 02