We have been in the nonwoven fabric sector for 10 years and producing bags for 7 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mag Çanta’s manufacturing facilities are located in organised industrial zone in Ankara/Turkey. All of our products are produced in Turkey.
Our production capacity can increase up to 2.000.000 bags per month.
There are so many factors that change price of our Shopping bags but the most important facrot is, surely, the sewing technique.
Ultrasonic welded PP nonwoven bags are produced very fast and automatically by bag making machines. So they are the cheapest bags that we produce. Besides that, regardless of the material used, handsewn bags are minimum 50% more expansive because of the high labor costs.
If we want to decrease our tote bags costs what can we do?
- Using light weight fabric is very important.
- Color of the fabric. For PP nonwoven, the cheapest color is white; then black, grey, beige; then other colors. For cotton fabric, the cheapest color is natural and white; then other colors.
- Dimensions of the shopping bag. The dimensions of the bag should be small as much as possible.
- Printing technique. The minimum cost from printing comes from flexographic printing technique. Which we can print up to four colors. Other than this, if more color printing is desired, offset technique should be used. If a light color design is desired on a dark colored fabric, then silk screen printing is suggested.
- Quantity of the order. As in all production facilities, we also have a setup and spoilage costs. These costs increase per bag if the quantity is low. We can produce any quantity that our customers want but, besides that, we also suggest the most economic order quantity to our customers just for information.
Footwear: Since shoes are sold in boxes, when they are given to the customer in a PP nonwoven (tnt) bag, the tote bag takes the shape of box and seems elegant. So, so many footwear producer and retailer chooses PP nonwoven shopping bags for their brands.
Pastry shops: Like in the footwear sector, our recyclable pp bags are widely used. In this area generally large gusset bags are preferred.
Fashion: In fashion retailing, our tnt shopping bags are also preferred widely.
E-commerce: E-commerce companies regard these nonwoven tote bags as a promotional product and add one of them in each order they get.
Groceries: Grocery store chains are interested in pp woven and pp nonwoven shopping bags since the usage of PE bags were limited in so many countries. Since our tote bags are eco friendly and highly reusable, they are the natural rival of PE bags in this sector.
Besides that, pharmacies, optician shops, promotion companies, hotels and restaurants preffer our products as shopping bag, product pouch, suit cover, tote bag etc.
Generally for the automation ultrasonic PP nonwoven bags; their prices are a bit higher than paper bags and much lower than carton bags.
The most important advantage of these bags are, of course, their high reusability. While PE bags, paper bags and carton bags can only be used 2-3 times; PP nonwoven, PP woven and cotton bags are used 30 times in average. Since our bags are very durable, they are not one time only and they are not become deformed easily like poper and carton bags. So, our PP nonwoven and PP woven shopping bags can, naturally, be used as beach bags.
First of all we quote a price for customers’ needs. If needed, a sample bag is produced and send to the customer for approval. After the approval of the bag, the artwork study is made by us and get the approval for the print design from the customer. After this step, the production process starts and the bags are delivered to the customer in stated delivery times.